Register for Todd Bumgardner's Barbell and Beyond -Long Island, NY on October 24, 2015 Seminar.

Register here

One Of The Best Young Strength Coaches In The Industry Is Coming To Long Island on October 24, 2015!

IMG_2256

Todd Bumgardner, MS, CSCS is presenting his Barbell and Beyond workshop at at Superior Athletics on October 24, 2015, located - 171c Milbar Blvd Farmingdale Ny 11746.

Early bird is $119
Full Price is $149

This one day workshop covers everything from coaching philosophy and implementation to mobility training to progressing and regressing the big four barbell lifts. 

Todd is one of the fitness industry's rising stars. Starting young, over the past ten years he's trained NFL Linebackers, youth athletes, house wives and everyone in between--helping them all achieve the mindset and learn the training skills that gets them to their goals.

As a presenter, he's earned notoriety for immediately impacting coaches and trainers skills. His seminars are packed with applicable Monday-morning takeaways.

Check out what other coaches are saying about Todd's seminars:

"As the Fitness Manager of a large commercial gym in New York City, recruiting the top minds in the field to deliver staff development workshops for my trainers is a top priority. Enlisting Todd Bumgardner's services as an expert presenter to my staff was one of the wisest decisions that I have made in my 8 year career in fitness. He was able to single-handedly improve the technique and coaching skills of my staff, myself included The lessons learned were immediately transferable to training our clients and delivering results. Any club managers or owners looking to enhance the skills of their staff should speak to Todd today about setting something up. I cannot recommend him highly enough."

IMG_2250

-Mike Spiegel, District Manager CRUNCH Gym  NYC|Miami

"I think I read somewhere once that you should expect to take away 5% of the information from any book or presentation you learn from. With Todd I took 95% of the information away and only missed the other 5% when I stepped out to use the bathroom. ,/p>

His insight/experience gives him a great outlook with what's really important for fitness professionals to focus on and he was able to deliver it to us in a way that was easy to digest and more importantly apply. I look forward to having the chance to learn from him again. Great experience overall!"

 

-Chris Quimby, Owner, Tried and True Strength and Conditioning

"I'm a fitness manager and I wanted to expose my personal training team to quality training and coaching principles. I thought back to my early days as a trainer, and I remembered the opportunity I had to attend a barbell workshop taught by Todd Bumgardner. We hosted Todd again in April 2015 and it turned out to be another amazing learning experience. Todd has the ability to take complex ideas and turn them into easily applicable concepts. He really stresses the importance of taking a holistic approach to working with clients, plus he has a great sense of humor. My team's level of fitness coaching has definitely increased since our workshop with Todd, and we're looking forward to doing more in the future!" 

-Lincoln Tudor, Fitness Manager CRUNCH Fitness, Tysons Corner, VA

Here's the weekend schedule:

Barbell and Beyond Long Island, Saturday
Saturday October 24, 2015:
11:30pm - Registration and Welcome
12:00pm - The Art of Coaching: creating an infectious environment, enacting a new coaching paradigm, cueing for success
1:00pm - Mobility Training Lecture
2:30pm - Hinge Progressions. Regressions, Lateralizations
4:00pm - Squat Progressions, Regressions, Lateralizations
4:15pm - Coaching the Hinge: Deadlift Progressions/Regressions Lecture
5:30pm - QnA/Wrap up

Register for Todd Bumgardner's Barbell and Beyond -Long Island, NY on October 24, 2015 Seminar.

Register here